Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drove down to Sanibel Island Florida last Friday and the the first thing I see in Ft Myers after getting off I-75 is a beautiful Sandstone Pearl high roof! It was AWESOME! Even my fiance' loved it! It's definitely the color we're going with if we do a PM!

Sorry, just had to share! ;)

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Beautiful color in deed. A fellow windsurfer just got one.

By the way, FCC still has a lot of work to do with its dealers. My friend was telling me that his dealer knew very little about the Promaster., for example, the options. My friend had to go on internet (and here) to get most of the info, the dealer being clueless.

Wake up, FCC, you are about to loose the war, even if you have a great vehicle in your hands. In July, that ugly (and heavy gas drinker) Nissan NV sold more than the PM, something we didn't see in one year and a half. At one point you guys were selling more than MB!

·
Registered
61 Posts
"definitely the color we're going with if we do a PM".. Me too! Have a dealer hunting, no luck so far....
"dealer knew very little about the Promaster."... Me too again.
I have acquired more info on options and delivery on this forum than I have at 2 different stocking dealers.
Good for the forum, Bad for RAM...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wish it wasn't metallic though, and just a flat finish. Would call it almost 'gold' in color, or is it different?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It didn't look metallic from a distance! Just looked good :) So tired of seeing white vans

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah, I think the silver looks really good too, as well as the dark gray; although that would get hotter in the sun than the white, silver or sandstone...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yup! Sandstone pearl is a good color. My Pick of the Litter. And have never seen one yet.

My Club Wagon is very similar Pueblo gold. Really need a light reflective color to help deal with FL Sun.

But don't want white. Have had 3 German shorthair pointers & have whimsically considered having white ProMaster artistically 'wrapped' in brown spots. Suspect it would be too annoying having to deal w/gawkers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
They should also make the yellow available to single orders (instead of "fleets only.") I would have ordered yellow or non metallic Sand if I could have done that...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have one of them parked in my driveway. It was one of the first off the line as a custom order, and the dealer parked it out front for all to see until I came to pick it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts