Ram Promaster Forum banner

Finally get to finish it!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  RDinNHandAZ 
#1 ·
Sold my pop up motorcycle camper yesterday. Now I can finally afford to finish my sleep van! I have been close to unemployed the past year. What little business I did paid for the solar installation. (300 watts of panels on roof, 40 amp controller, 2 90 amp hr deep cycles and a 500 watt pure sine inverter to run the fridge.) Just ordered the mattress I wanted and working tomorrow on the last of the wall insulation and paneling. Then I can start on the full size horizontal murphy bed. Got beautiful weather post hurricane. Looking forward to busy progress this week.

Thankfully my Navy retirement makes the van payments! Did another road trip this weekend to see family in the mountains. By a neat twist, the guy wanting my camper is their neighbor. I offered him free delivery and it worked out great. The van still gets 22 mpg tooling down the road at 65 mph. Over 11k miles now on it in just over a year. 2014 PM1500 with hi top and 136 wheelbase.

#3 ·
I hear you. Being on a constrained life budget sucks, but getting by is reward. Keep us posted on your progress. SS check just came so I'm good for a couple weeks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.