Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum but I have a question... Has anyone successfully converted/swapped out a Promaster's frontend to that of a new Fiat Ducato? It looks like that would require replacing Headlights, Hood, Grill, & bumper at a minimum. Is it possible, any idea of cost, and how would one source the parts. I've seen on the forum a simple Fiat grill swap out but I really like the aggressive look of the Fiat Ducato front. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
We did have someone do it with parts they got from Europe. It required a bit of modification as the front won’t fit the V6 unless a bit more room is given. I searched for the thread and didn’t find it quickly so its up to you.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
wow, that's crazy that someone went through the process. I do really like that front end, but getting all the parts to the US must have been difficult. If anyone finds the thread, post it here.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yup, it's all in the badge!

Years ago me and a friend were riding downtown. Same bikes, same year, same model just different seat, bars etc.. Two girls puled up and asked us to stop at a burger joint so that they could meet us. One of them ran up pointing at my friends gas tank exclaiming, "You've got a HARLEY!" then she pointed at my tank where I had removed the decal and frowningly questioned, "What's that THING you've got?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts