Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 159 high top. trying to install fantastic air vent fan on ceiling. where is better location for air vent. front, middle or rear? if anyone has install picture or video, could you upload it?

·
Super Moderator
9,017 Posts
I put mine in the space right behind the front seats. This is the only photo I can find right now but I did a write up on it back in September if you search you can find it.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
I have 159 high top. trying to install fantastic air vent fan on ceiling. where is better location for air vent. front, middle or rear? if anyone has install picture or video, could you upload it?
I don't believe it matters where you place the vent. It's easily powerful enough to move air throughout our little vans.

Mine is sort of in the middle of the cargo area above where my kitchen will be. This will hopefully be effective as an extractor fan. It also allowed me to fit 600 watts of solar on the roof (could have fit 800w).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Put mine in back. Have small 2 inch vents that I made for the front side windows to pull the
air from. So there is an air flow from front to back.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't believe it matters where you place the vent. It's easily powerful enough to move air throughout our little vans.

Mine is sort of in the middle of the cargo area above where my kitchen will be. This will hopefully be effective as an extractor fan. It also allowed me to fit 600 watts of solar on the roof (could have fit 800w).
Could you please provide the solar panel brand and model you used?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put mine in back. Have small 2 inch vents that I made for the front side windows to pull the
air from. So there is an air flow from front to back.

I think your idea is good. it looks like more eazy circulate air. Thanks
how to make front window vent?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts