Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Tire warmer / track weekend and electric noob ? that doesnt mix . Unless they're pedal bikes . I'm thinking that using Proeddies diagram and allowing the solar input along side of the batt doc would be easy .
I'm also thinking 2 house batteries (200 amp total) and 200 watt solar to feed the warmers , inside lights , outside lights after the races , morning coffee program , fridge of cool water and after race refreshments .
And roof rack for solar , shade attachment , stash spares .
And all in good time .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Tire warmer / track weekend and electric noob ? that doesnt mix . Unless they're pedal bikes . I'm thinking that using Proeddies diagram and allowing the solar input along side of the batt doc would be easy .
I'm also thinking 2 house batteries (200 amp total) and 200 watt solar to feed the warmers , inside lights , outside lights after the races , morning coffee program , fridge of cool water and after race refreshments .
And roof rack for solar , shade attachment , stash spares .
And all in good time .
Thanks - no, not pedal bikes. ;) We certainly can use a borrowed generator in the meantime. Our original plan was to buy a generator for track days... until we bought the van. Then it doesn't seem to make sense to have a generator once we have our electrical system all dialed in. (But again, for now we could do that.)

But who knows what will happen with track days this year with the covid craziness. Either way, would like to have a plan in place for the future.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts