Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
tell me more

Where are you located and do you have photos of the seats you have available? I need a passenger seat. Also what did you purchase for the swivels and lower mount seats? Any photos of these ? Very interested in what you did to replace them as I have had zero luck in finding replacements to date!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are you located and do you have photos of the seats you have available? I need a passenger seat. Also what did you purchase for the swivels and lower mount seats? Any photos of these ? Very interested in what you did to replace them as I have had zero luck in finding replacements to date!!!
Laura,

We don't have seats, only the factory stationary bases for the factory seats. We replaced the factory bases - - as part of our Swivels R Us upgrade - - with aftermarket, lower seat bases. We reported this with many photos in our build thread here: http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=383250&postcount=34. We live in Michigan but are currently in Illinois at an 'alternate' location where we have a heated hangar available for our winter van conversion project.

Let us know if the link doesn't answer all your questions.

Winston

1 - 3 of 3 Posts