Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaning towards a partition that doesn't have door access to the back. The dealer I met with yesterday said they have a fiberglass partition from the factory that does a good job of sealing out noise from the back but you might not be able to go back as far with the seat as the after market ones.

Does anyone have the factory partition and any feedback on it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the factory partition with the sliding glass window. It does a fantastic job at doing what it is supposed to do, the only issue I have with mine is I do not need it. It just happened to come with the van I bought. It is metal, insulated on the cab side, has a sliding window in it and it attached by a bunch of bolts. From what I have read, it fits any ProMaster van.

$350 plus shipping and it is yours. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, any problems with moving the seat back enough?

·
Registered
58 Posts
They do not lean back as far or as as flat as they can without the partition. I don`t think any partition would let that happen. If you measure 4"-5" back from the perimeter where the partition would mount against that is as far back as the seat would recline to.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone still selling the factory partition?

Might order the van w/o the partition installed if I can get one here and save a few bucks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mines still for sale, delivery option still stands. I would need to get it out of my van the night of Thurs. the 6th or Fri. morning the 7th.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm leaning towards a partition that doesn't have door access to the back. The dealer I met with yesterday said they have a fiberglass partition from the factory that does a good job of sealing out noise from the back but you might not be able to go back as far with the seat as the after market ones.

Does anyone have the factory partition and any feedback on it?
I have the factory partition in my low/136 and love it. I got it not for cargo protection, but for the HVAC efficiency. My PM cools/heats fast and keeps the all of the good stuff in the cab. In addition, it is super quiet when traveling down the road. Seat travel is restricted but its not and issue with me and I am 6'1". Still the most comfortable van I have ever owned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking to buy factory partition. Low or High Roof is OK. You can call me at 847-736-0763 or message me back. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts