Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 118" WB with lower and upper panels. It only came with lower panels. It also was missing tow package, LED cargo lights and grab handles, but that another story.
My question is has anyone on here even seen a 118" WB with factory upper panels or am I wasting my time waiting for them to get them.. Its been 6 months already. If they don't exist I will make them, but if someone has seen them, I want what I ordered and paid for. Thank you all, this site has a plethora of knowledge with all of us combined. Its super cool

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a 2017 118 that has both upper and lower wall panels, along with the cargo area LED lighting, so upper is definitely available. (Be careful someone here will say that with vans that short we can cover the walls with a clipboard or something.)��

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, can you please do me a huge favore AND PM me or betore yet, txt me pic of your panels. I am going to use them to bring down the house at the parts department.

Thank you,
Bill Shawley
206 755-8868
[email protected]

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bill, I also have the upper and lower panels in my 2016 118". Let me know if you need any more info.

·
Registered
30 Posts
sounds like your dealer just sourced your van from another dealer and tried to come as close to your order as he could. Of course expecting you to just accept it anyway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thanks to all you that helped me out with VIN#s now they have found the right panels. They are not easy to come by after the fact and
One of them is back ordered till February. In the end though I now have five of the six pieces and the other ordered.

If anyone gets in this situation here is a # for one of the panels that i have and that # will bring up the page that the rest are on

Panel # 5RN94LXEAA.
There are 3 large panels
2 pillar pieces
1 trim at top of pillar piece
They only come in black which is what it is. I have grey lowers but they are all getting upholstered anyways so no worries

Thank you all again for your help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you for that! I have been searching for last couple weeks a bit more than I care to admit, lol. I found what I was looking for only to be disappointed at the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts