Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
There are a couple of very minor differences. Can't remember what they are but it's not much. Prices have change though. Colors are the same.

·
Registered
552 Posts
It's all up on the Build Your Own site. No new colors.

There are a few new options though.

- Rear Assist handle
- LED Cargo lights
- Swivel seats are back up on the site
- There was an option for "auxiliary switches" last time I looked but its gone now. Edit: Wait. Just found it. It's on the Window Van options list.

- There's also a 3500 high root Extended Window van. I don't remember seeing that before.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Even though my local Ram Truck dealers that happen to stock, sell & service ProMaster all promised to notify me when the 2016 ProMaster sales catalogs showed up - still haven't heard from any of them.

As of 11/3/15 the closest ProMaster dealer still had all 4 ProMasters on their lot that were there in May.

Have pretty much given up trying to search using the ProMaster website. Gave it another go yesterday & couldn't find a 100% Match, even on the basics it lets you filter - let alone with the "Extra options".

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just looked at the paint codes, and the only new one is the Green Angel, and it doesn't say Fleet only next to it. That being said, it's still very bright almost lime green color based on the paint chip. It's pretty close to ServPro Green. Green Angel is also called Hills Green, paint code P06. You can see it on a Ram 2500 on the build your own site.

I wish we could get some of the colors that the Ram pickups get. I'd love to see a Promaster in Prairie Pearl Coat or Maximum Steel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts