Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be aware that all newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you mak
Hey all, new here (Hello!!!!) and was looking around trying to find some PDF of the ins and outs of our new 2014 1500 136 :) For example if I'm trying to find what all is tucked inside a rear door so I don't drill thru it. Is there anything like that? I love looking thru them and learning, thanks!

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
501 Posts
alldatadiy.com
Specific to your vehicle, mechanical, wiring and body. We bought the five year option. Same as RAM manual for $200 and includes much more than what they want you to have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please be aware that all newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you mak
Dang! Too rich for my blood!

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
501 Posts
Then you will have to start a GoFundMe account unless you want to rely on those of us who ponied up.

Well worth the cost when you go to the dealer and they tell you it will cost you $5k to replace your blinker fluid and will take 5 weeks.;)

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
501 Posts
Its like $50 for 5 years of access.
Its like $50 for 5 years of access.
Or 20 bucks for a year access. The old the POS gets, the more it will return its value. There is a lot more in that package than what meets the eye at first glance. Made liars out of service writers(and dealer mechanics) on more than a few occasions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts