Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it has been a couple years I have been pouring over these forums and pondering a PM (size, height, engine). Well finally got one: a used 2015 red 118 low boy diesel; 12k miles loaded with all the options I wanted. Got a great deal on it, and being an early 2015 I followed the advice RDinNHandAZ and made sure it had firmware updates and DEF replaced. Fingers crossed.

Pic attached of van when it arrived, on a snowy spring day.

For now it will be used a light duty work van, and my general recreational vehicle. We have a nice 89 westfalia with a subaru conversion for camping but this thing drives so great I suspect the PM diesel will see some camping too! I love the manual side of the tranny.

Lightfooting it around to a couple job sites (in manual mode) around 20 miles away on two lane roads (30-45 MPH) my trip mpg was 29.4 on the gauge!

Looking forward to getting the interior set up and putting some miles on it. Will post MPG on FUELLY.

If I uploaded properly there is one pic attached.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
Got the pic. Lots of former Westy owners here so lets hear about that too. The history of the van might tell you if the former owner went through the CEL purgatory as a few did but with 12,000 on the clock all should be sorted. Best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts