Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like their bike better. 100mpg 3 cyl turbo diesel with a high output electrical system - the ultimate post-apoclypse/Mad Max type machine.

·
Super Moderator
723 Posts
That thing is a big contradiction for me. Don't see the point in getting a vehicle that will bring me far from the civilization, and at the same time, bring all my home comfort (and even more) with me.

·
Super Moderator
8,386 Posts
I've decided my Promaster is just way to large and so I'm downsizing to this smaller, more economical model.

It hardly uses and gas or oil and when it does get low I can just stop at the first fast food joint I come to and refill it!

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Unfortunately fueling up with bean burritos at Taco Bell will have a higher carbon footprint. Todd

·
Registered
167 Posts
: I can't even figure out how you would change a tire on these things.
http://actionmobil.com/home/videos
Remember, these are based on military vehicles - armies tend to have all sorts of support and repair vehicles that could change a flat quickly. If you break down in one of these private trekkers on the Gobi Desert or somewhere else like that, you figure out a way to fix it yourself! ( My guess is there are several built in leveling jacks that can also lift high enough to change the wheel when needed.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts