Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm the owner of EuroCampers.com We offer parts and accessories for the ProMaster as well as many other vans and campers. Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need help with any of our products.

Steve Lashley

SKL Enterprises Inc.
EuroCampers.com

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Steve,

I'm not a customer yet, but I have looked a a number of items on your website. I'm sure we will do business in the near future!

Two thoughts....

1) try to figure out a way to reduce the cost of those swivels! That's a lot of $$$ for a simple item. I understand that they are Europe-approved, but not sure what that would do for us if in a accident with these items in the U.S.

2) bring in more of the basic euro-available items to expand your offerings for the Promaster here. Lots of posts about people trying to buy and get a European Ducato part here.

Your efforts are appreciated!
Ed

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
What he said ^^^ :D:D

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Ed, maybe make a list of the specific items you want. If a lot of us want something I'm sure Steve would try and add it to his inventory.

As far as the swivels go, I've priced out all of them and you can get the exact same swivels for cheaper even with shipping overseas but what happens if you wish to return them due to a defect like some have reported? Yikes.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
I could use some swivels as well!
I need a pair in July but will buy now if a group buy could save me 10 percent/shipping or some other benefit. Honestly I have been looking at another swivel product that is a bit more $$ but looks better and no issues reported. A group buy would push me to these.

·
Registered
331 Posts
In the past year the US dollar has gained almost 30% against the Euro. That would project to about a $75 reduction in the retail price of a $250 European swivel. That would be a $175 retail price. So there should be some room for a price reduction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts