Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wish all of you the best in this Holiday season. We have a common interest here and great effort has been put forth to keep us focused on our vans whether we use them for work, regular transportation or travel and leisure. I enjoy this community and support all of you in your interest as well. Please accept that no group so large can agree all the time and our differences in temperament, background age, experience and resources should not distract or divide us. Please enjoy your friends and family as this year winds down.
RD

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Given that our sons are on opposite coasts and we are in the middle, our new tradition is Christmas in the van at our nearby state park. We had a great hike this afternoon. Tomorrow we will putter around the park, cook up goodies, and just enjoy the van. Sunset wasn’t breathtaking, but weather is pleasant—mid-50's and dry. Saw one big white-tail and about half a dozen armadillos.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
A Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all the PM community! I am very excited to have stumbled across this fine forum and community. Good vibes.

On a side note. My birthday was today, couldn’t have asked for a better one. I awoke pretty early this morning, removed the cargo partition and got the license plate installed before meeting up with family. Not a major step forward but it was fun! The real work begins soon.
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have borrowed and stolen ideas unmercifully from this forum. I have certainly taken more than I have given. As I tell people, I'm not antisocial, but a bit asocial. But this forum has helped me so much that am compelled to crawl out of my shell and say,
"Thank You"

There, was that so hard, Jeff?!!

Bless all of that have helped me along my vancamper journey!
Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff we do social adjustment counseling as well but in the guise of van advice. It’s not stealing if it’s being give freely!
Be well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts