Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of negotiating for a PM 3500 High Roof Extended. The salesman told me that I can no longer custom order the van because the factory in Turkey is getting ready to start producing the 2018 model. First, can anyone confirm this?

If it is true that I can no longer order a custom van, does anyone have any recommendations on Mid 2017 pricing? With the current incentives, it looks like it's a better choice to pay for a 2017 model rather than going for a 16 or 15. (Ex: '17 model w/desired options after tax is $38k and the '16 is $35)

Any informed suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to joining the PM community!

·
Super Moderator
10,196 Posts
Premasters are built in Mexico not Turkey. The Promaster City is built in a Turkey I believe.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, so it looks like ordering from the factory is out of the question now. Time to custom order a 2017 has run out.

Anyone know if the June 2017 incentives will be equal to or better than May? I'm torn on pushing the button now or buying in June after I've seen what better incentives might be out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts