Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if the remote boosting posts would be okay to install an electronic rust protector . They're straightforward to install in a pickup truck but the promaster battery placement is quite different.

Has anyone installed one of these?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Electronic rust protectors cannot work if the object is not grounded (to the actual earth). Vans are electrically isolated from ground.

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
Now I'm worried my micro bead insulating paint, deer whistles, balance beads, and air tabs might not work either, -real worried!

·
Super Moderator
10,668 Posts
Just make sure those rosary beads are hangin' from your rear view mirror and you will always be safe! They also protect against rust, but only in the Sonoran desert, so you should be doubly protected.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I'm worried my micro bead insulating paint, deer whistles, balance beads, and air tabs might not work either, -real worried!
local folklore has it a big paper company took the whistles off their haul trucks when moose collisions increased!
buyer beware

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just make sure those rosary beads are hangin' from your rear view mirror and you will always be safe! They also protect against rust, but only in the Sonoran desert, so you should be doubly protected.
no rearview mirror; they're on the shift select, a glance and a prayer for every drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts