Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot get my computer to read the DVD Owners manual. I was reluctant to even use this because I have no faith in computers. My hunch was correct.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Try playing it in a DVD player on your TV.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The DVD will play the video portion but I cannot read the PDF parts. It says I need to update my Adobe and when I follow the prompts it says I have a suitable version already but still says I need an update. It goes around in this vicious cycle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I uninstalled the more current version of Adobe Reader on my desktop, then let the DVD install it's older version. I was able to get the files on my desktop after that. Then I just upgraded Adobe Reader. Silly fail on the part of whomever does those DVDs for Dodge.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I uninstalled the more current version of Adobe Reader on my desktop, then let the DVD install it's older version. I was able to get the files on my desktop after that. Then I just upgraded Adobe Reader. Silly fail on the part of whomever does those DVDs for Dodge.

Thanks for the tip. I wonder if the DVD Manual is any different from the online one?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Use it as a coaster, because there isn't a single ounce of useful information on it....bloody cost cutting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts