Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Very interesting. I learned why our clipboards don't flip up. They disable with passenger air bag option. Standard in U.S.

·
Super Moderator
9,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup. Probably fear of it flying loose if the airbag deploys

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for posting this, it's great to see the differences from nation to nation, some make you wonder why for good or bad reasons.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I wanted to change the bulb in one of my rear interior lights. I looked in the Promaster manual but found no details on how to get the bulb out.

I remembered this thread, read the manual, and found details on where to press and how to replace the bulb.

Can't figure out why Ram would leave information out of the Promaster manual. The lack of info is truly disappointing!

I sent an email to Customer Assist, asking them how to access the fuses in the engine compartment. The lid appears to be bolted down! The response (over a week later) from Dodge was:

"We regret to inform you that we are not technically trained in this
department. We rely on our dealerships to be our eyes and ears during
the diagnostic process. We would be happy to further review your
concerns once a diagnosis has been completed."

So it appears I have to go to a dealer to find out how to change a fuse !!!!

Ed

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Looks like the Ducatos changed their alarm system. Last year, there was a separate override key you could use on the side that would deactivate the alarm and leave it off for good. Thanks for finding that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts