Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have 26,000 miles on my PM 2104 now..... I just completed a 1900 mile run in three days...... I am having trouble getting back into the seat :crying:after this trip. The drivers seat is just terrible, I could use some suggestions on what I can put in place of it. I had a Sprinter before this van with the 8 way adjustable seat it worked okay and I was able to make that seat work for long trips. I would love to get a air ride but I'm not sure my [email protected]* is worth that much......Is there a good seat ( comfortable to sit in on a long trip ) out there for the PM? I think the seat in my PM was designed by the same guy that made the seats for the passenger airplanes ........Just guessing here but my buttocks says I'm right...
Anyone have any experience with a replacement seat yet?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have not tried that yet.... I seem to never look for the easiest solutions.

A nice new seat seemed the way to go....a Gel seat..... I'll look it up.

thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not tried that yet.... I seem to never look for the easiest solutions.

A nice new seat seemed the way to go....a Gel seat..... I'll look it up.

thank you
Take a look at the Wondergel product. Comfortable. Different thicknesses and sizes available. A little pricey, but I like 'em so much, I have 3 now for different locations. A car, a truck and work. In my truck, the seat bolsters were so hard, they were aggravating my sciatica. It raised me up just enough to make it comfortable. Available at their web site, Amazon, and lots of local stores like Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts