Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 2015 PM that has the bench passenger seat but I would prefer to have a single. The material is cloth grey/black and the seat is presently in the PM located in Southern CA. I will be leaving on a road trip later this week that will take me north up to the Eureka area, so if you are in between we could rendezvous.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello, I'm in Southern California (Riverside). What city are you in? I have the single seat buckets in my 2015 Promaster that I just purchased 2 weeks ago on September 14th. PM me your phone number as I think I might want the double (it's usually just myself in van but think the bench would work for me better to put my paperwork on instead of having on floor)
Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
We have made the trade, took 30min total swapping them out! Single seat in a bench seat van = air bag light. Bench seat in a single seat van = no lights.
Thanks again Lance!

Attachments

Reactions: 152785

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chuck. That was a super fast and fun exchange of seats earlier today! I like being able to walk to the rear of the van now that I have the single seat I so much desired. The airbag light is still illuminated but I expect a quick fix as soon as I can pick up a 2.5 OHM resistor and loop it in. Thanks again…Lance

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Chuck. That was a super fast and fun exchange of seats earlier today! I like being able to walk to the rear of the van now that I have the single seat I so much desired. The airbag light is still illuminated but I expect a quick fix as soon as I can pick up a 2.5 OHM resistor and loop it in. Thanks again…Lance
Lance will you keep us posted if the resistor works?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am sorry to bother now that this is all done, but I am looking for a similar swap. I need a 2 seat. I got confusing info on the back of these seats. Is the back somewhat adjustable. Somebody told me that not at all and they super uncomfortable. Some said that you can tilt them back some. Who is right?

Thnx for any help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts