Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Promaster 2500 Chassis cab with 136" wheel base and a 9' utility bed and rack.

Has anyone else modified a Chassis cab?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a 3500 chassis cab on Monday from Haddad Dodge with 11' Harbor utility body and lumber rack. I'm stepping up from a Toyota T100 longbed and feel like I'm driving around in a semi. I'd like to check out your 2500, where did you buy it? That was the size that I had my eye on but did not come across one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, picked up a 3500 chassis cab with 11' harbor body and lumber rack from bakersfield on monday. Rethinking how I can box my tools up to fit through the doors.
Are you in the bay area? How do you like your truck? Whats your mpg looking like?
I got 14.5 mpg according to the computer whilst holding 65-70 mph from bakersfield to san francisco.
I put a couple of pictures in my forum's garage if you would like to see it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Tonytouch,
Call me nuts, but your monstrosity looks GREAT! I'd run some chrome exhaust stacks up between the cab and the bed, but that's me. Very cool.

Justin - post some pictures of yours. I'm familiar with Unicells from about 15 years ago, but have never seen a modern one.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yep, picked up a 3500 chassis cab with 11' harbor body and lumber rack from bakersfield on monday. Rethinking how I can box my tools up to fit through the doors.
Are you in the bay area? How do you like your truck? Whats your mpg looking like?
I got 14.5 mpg according to the computer whilst holding 65-70 mph from bakersfield to san francisco.
I put a couple of pictures in my forum's garage if you would like to see it.
Looks like a mini heavy duty wrecker! Put some flames on the side, air horns on the top cab and blast everyone off the freeway! Bad ass! Go Buckeys!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tonytouch,
Call me nuts, but your monstrosity looks GREAT! I'd run some chrome exhaust stacks up between the cab and the bed, but that's me. Very cool.

Justin - post some pictures of yours. I'm familiar with Unicells from about 15 years ago, but have never seen a modern one.
Gotta read how to post pics section and ill get one on here lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
k-o-t,
I was cruising up Haight St. after a job past Friday and pull up to a light and this guy crossing in front of me, I read his lips, he says to his friend "what the [email protected]#k is that?" What can I say? It's Italian...
I would like to do some mods, install this backup camera I got from Costco, put some led's into the boxes and a spotlight to cover the bed. It would be nice to slam it 2", but I need to put a pallet of concrete in the bed first to see what it does.

allhands,
I like your flames idea, the white truck is like an open canvas, hopefully not for taggers.

·
Registered
338 Posts
k-o-t,
I was cruising up Haight St. after a job past Friday and pull up to a light and this guy crossing in front of me, I read his lips, he says to his friend "what the [email protected]#k is that?" What can I say? It's Italian...
I would like to do some mods, install this backup camera I got from Costco, put some led's into the boxes and a spotlight to cover the bed. It would be nice to slam it 2", but I need to put a pallet of concrete in the bed first to see what it does.

allhands,
I like your flames idea, the white truck is like an open canvas, hopefully not for taggers.
You know some of those taggers are extremely artistic, although you probably wouldn't want any of them around your equipment 5 finger discount time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts