Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't heard too much information on what colors are available for the new 2014 Dodge Promaster. Do you guys even care about the color or is it important?

·
Registered
20 Posts
White for me. Other colors will just absorb more heat.
That is a good point I never thought o that actually. Since most of teh time the Promaster will be used for transprting and be on the road majority of times it does affect the comfort aspect of it. And plus if your transporting food this has an affect on that too. I guess I'll stick to white too. But what other colors are available?

·
Registered
34 Posts
White for me. Other colors will just absorb more heat.
I feel white is the standard chose and is the most professional looking. But I don't think any colors have been confirmed yet. The Fiat Ducato, on the other hand comes in a number of color choices.

This includes:
Pastel Colors:
199 Tiziano Red
249 White
455 Imperial Blue
479 Line Blue

Metallic Colors:
453 Lake Blue
506 Golden White
600 Dark Grey
611 Aluminum Grey
632 Black
691 Slate Grey

However, it would not be wise to assume that those colors will make it's way over to the ProMaster.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I feel white is the standard chose and is the most professional looking. But I don't think any colors have been confirmed yet. The Fiat Ducato, on the other hand comes in a number of color choices.

This includes:
Pastel Colors:
199 Tiziano Red
249 White
455 Imperial Blue
479 Line Blue

Metallic Colors:
453 Lake Blue
506 Golden White
600 Dark Grey
611 Aluminum Grey
632 Black
691 Slate Grey

However, it would not be wise to assume that those colors will make it's way over to the ProMaster.
It is a good way to suggest what color may make their way to the Ram ProMaster. I'm probably going to stick with white. Only downside to white is that it gets really hard to keep clean in winter.

·
Registered
41 Posts

This includes:
Pastel Colors:
199 Tiziano Red
249 White
455 Imperial Blue
479 Line Blue

Metallic Colors:
453 Lake Blue
506 Golden White
600 Dark Grey
611 Aluminum Grey
632 Black
691 Slate Grey

In the U.S. everything type of vehicle known by color. From police, fire department. More in to the work force you have green garbage trucks yellow cabs and for these types of "commercial" vans they are usually white. I would like to have other colors but its not too big enough of a concern to cry about. The Promaster will only be used to serve one purpose and then I have a second vehicle for leisure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Whites too boring. A nice bright color would do a lot to market your business if you plan to add ads to your van. A strong red or orange is something I would choose.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Another reason for the promaster and these types of van to be offered in white is more so for the owner to customize for their own needs for business. If you look at it white would be a nice plain palette for you to work from.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Maybe to some it might be an issue but the majority buying it are using it for commercial reasons. They don't plan to drive it everywhere since it still does use quite bit more fuel compared to passenger vehicles. So most likely this vehicle is strictly for work.

·
Registered
363 Posts
does anyone know if the ProMaster is built to order or will be sitting on a parking lot? if mass produced I can production numbers of white promaster's being very high.

·
Registered
41 Posts
does anyone know if the ProMaster is built to order or will be sitting on a parking lot? if mass produced I can production numbers of white promaster's being very high.
more than likely this will be the case for the promaster. there is much of a difference in them really. White is one of the main colors for these vehicles. Although some of the competitors do offer black as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
white is the way to go especially if you want to make some logo customizations on it. a white background is the best to catch the eye and standing out. the first thing to do is to get some vinyl logos of my company and phone number.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts