Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Tracy- but it only shows for the big boys- nothing electrical for the City.

unless I don't see it

thanks again !

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,520 Posts

Thanks! I like the full color diagrams at the location you listed. Grabbed as many pdfs as I could while it's available.

The more info the better when you're trying to figure out which wire to cut (especially in the bomb defusing business >:D), or which wire to tap....
Ed

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
I've definitely used the TA demo myself and think it's great (when they don't block you from time to time). And I've actually used their diagrams in my research and several of my posts. And I don't know if you've browsed around their site, but the price of the "full" version will probably pop your eyeballs out of your head! So, by comparison, especially with no other options (i.e. PMC), the "down time" annoyance factor far outweighs the cost of full access. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoy all, tried to get service manual from chryco but they just sent me to another Co who "SELLS" their stuff, pain in butt because they don't know what you are asking, " ah, try the promaster, should be close!" Dummies. Lol
If it comes to that will do, thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts