Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

the promaster has a positive and negative jump start posts under the hood.

can someone tell me the exact distance betweeen the 2 posts

thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
The distance between the two posts on my 2014 diesel is exactly 11 inches.

Frank
Decatur, AL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a roadtrek zion on order(promaster).

i want to get a lithium jump starter for emergencies-however the longest i can find between cords is 20 inches.

i wanted to make sure before i bought one

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
late april/early may-i hope. they have lots of zion orders. i ordered beginning of feb. I saw roadtreks roadshow zion at hartford rv show in late janauary

i ordered engine generator(extra 280 amp alternator to go with 220 already in)
200 watts solar-faux leather seats and couches. this is the one the wife likes-most important.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
late april/early may-i hope. they have lots of zion orders. i ordered beginning of feb. I saw roadtreks roadshow zion at hartford rv show in late janauary

i ordered engine generator(extra 280 amp alternator to go with 220 already in)
200 watts solar-faux leather seats and couches. this is the one the wife likes-most important.
Gerry,

I saw the Zion at the Hartford show too. Pretty nice. I'm doing my van from scratch, it's a good no-rush retirement hobby/project!

If you were in Hartford, it sounds like you're in my neighborhood! Please read this thread: http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39754

Looking forward to hearing about your Zion!

Ed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gerry,

I saw the Zion at the Hartford show too. Pretty nice. I'm doing my van from scratch, it's a good no-rush retirement hobby/project!

If you were in Hartford, it sounds like you're in my neighborhood! Please read this thread: http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39754

Looking forward to hearing about your Zion!

Ed
thanks for info Ed. i also forgot to mention i got the cherry interior.

I live in Springfield ma area

i have also NO building talents-good luck in your build

1 - 10 of 10 Posts