Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon. Our build continues and we are onto the cabinets. Upper cabinets done, floor cabinets started.

We want to install an LED light strip(tape) under our biggest upper cabinet (80"). Testing the 12V dimmer today... when I try to dim, the LED lights flash. Tested the puck ceiling lights and same deal. I need a on/off switch with built in dimmer. Can anyone point me to a dimmer that might work? Thanks.
What we have.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
This is what you are looking for.

·
Registered
246 Posts
You can easily add an inline wireless controller to most LED light strips (That's what I did to mine). I simply Velroed it next to my my hardwired controllers so it's still easily removable. It's nice because I can dim, turn off and even change the color of the LED's without getting out of bed. Just search on Ebay for "LED wireless remote".

·
Registered
111 Posts
Has anyone found any good diffusers for LED strip lights? On amazon I can only get packs of 6...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think superbrightleds.com is where I got mine. If you want two places to control the led's (one dimmable and one on/off) contact them. There are some wiring issues you may need help with, as I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts