Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you are thinking about selling the shelf and headliner I would be interested in buying it

Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 PM 3500
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Happy to sell the shelf but the headliner had to be thrown away. Mice or something ruined it completely.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been thinking about buying one for my van so let me know!

You can pm me if you like

Are you in IL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Given that I have raised my seat height a bit after installing the CTA seat swivels, I am considering installing the replacement headliner I acquired without the small overhead console/convenience package shelf in hope that it may provide a little more headroom. This loss of headroom without also installing shorter seat based is well known on the forum, of course. I am 6ft and it was indeed very tight above before I took the the headliner down to devise a replacement strategy.

Q: Can anybody confirm (or refute!) that a little more headroom will result from using the headliner designed for setups without the shelf?
I have bought 2 PMs. My first had no overhead shelf, and when I looked at low roof models with their abreviated shelfs I knew they were not for me. 2 reasons. 1) I whacked my head on it when coming forward from the rear (I'm 5'8") and 2) when seated, the lower ceiling impeded my vision. I just didn't like it. (I'm a bit claustrophobic).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts