Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
It was opened for ordering from the dealer sometime in May, and with the 12-16 week delivery window, they should start showing up on lots if dealers have ordered them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ram dealers here estimate that they might not see diesel PM's until after New Year.
That sucks. I was expecting them to be around a bit sooner. We don't even know how much better the diesel Promaster will be in comparison to the petrol version, do we?

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
That sucks. I was expecting them to be around a bit sooner. We don't even know how much better the diesel Promaster will be in comparison to the petrol version, do we?
Me too. We know there is no diesel available yet because you cannot find any reviews from a google search. You can only find reviews for the diesel ducato. The moment they arrive we will see reviews popping up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
diesels

My Dealer says they have a diesel 3500 EX coming- with est arrival later this month...I will definitely hit him up for a test drive

·
Registered
32 Posts
Called my dealer in San Luis Obispo, CA and they claimed the were *not* going to ship any 2014 diesels, that the 2015 diesels should arrive in mid to late September.

Sounds like a 2014 in 2015 clothing?

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
For the record i ordered my 2015 diesel promaster in mid August. i have received the VIN but not the delivery date. I ordered the low roof and was told that the low roofs are a longer delivery. i guess Ram wants a backlog before they put them on the assembly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Diesel Status

I bought a diesel and now find that it's been "staged for shipping" for a month. Anybody know what that means or have received a diesel?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a diesel and now find that it's been "staged for shipping" for a month. Anybody know what that means or have received a diesel?

All Diesels still in storage, the ones allready built. Believe hold up is EPA emission certification. From the little info given to dealers.
Getting old waiting.

Good Luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts