Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a full set of specs and measurements and such for the diesel engine, not finding anything more than the basics.

I want something that has the bore, stroke, compression ratio, boost levels, turbo size, intercooler size, oil pump volume, long block weight, etc. You know, all the good, gory technical details.

·
Premium Member
8,725 Posts
Iveco makes it, this is for their 3.0L It may be the same?

ADR 80/03 - IVECO F1C 3.0l - 4 stroke diesel with direct-injection, turbocharger and intercooler.Water-cooled with electromagnetic fan. Cast-iron engine block with aluminium cylinder head. New generation common rail injection system. Exhaust gas recirculation system - EGR. Exhaust system with diesel particulate filter (CRT - Continuously Regenerating Trap) and muffler longitudinally positioned on the right side and stub-pipe located mid-way down right side of vehicle.

Basic data
ENGINE
Number of cylinders:4 (16 valves) vertical in line
Bore x stroke: 95.8 mm x 104 mm
Total displacement: 2998 cm3
Engine: 3.0 HPT*
Power (hp/Kw): 176/130 (ADR 80/03)
At rpm: 1250-3000
Torque (Nm/lbft): 400/295
At rpm: 3000-3500 (ADR 80/03)

*HPT: High Performance Turbine with VGT – Variable Geometry Turbo

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the specs, RD.

What I'm still trying to find, with no results so far, is a published horsepower/torque curve graph.

Heck, would be great to find one for the gasser, too.

·
Premium Member
8,725 Posts
Here it is for the Iveco Daily F1C 3.0 litre engine in Euro 5 spec. I think this is the same engine with similar emissions etc. YMMV
Sorry about the small size.... I am a computer idiot. Torque is dashed line Hp is solid line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts