Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever thought how to rationally organize your ProMaster cargo space and use it to maximum advantage? DECKED has thought it for you and designed revolutionary Cargo Van Storage System!

It is designed for easy storing and accessing all your stuff the way you want it. This cargo system is super durable, can handle UV light, moisture, and extreme weather conditions, and it is backed with a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty!

Just look on all the great features DECKED® - Cargo Van Storage System has:

DECKED® - Cargo Van Storage System

Check all DECKED parts at CARiD.

Make your life easier and work smarter with Decked Cargo Van Storage System! Leave your comments and inquiries below, and don't forget to include your zip code!

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,709 Posts
No, the floor is 3/4" plywood and extends the full 12' length of the van floor, allowing for side drawers and an area for (2) folding lawn chairs... very little flex... and the drawer height is about 3/4" lower than the floor.

I made 4 1/2" floor "joists" from double thickness 3/4" plywood. I have a rear 8' long center joist that's removable by sliding it out the back. When it's out, I can carry about 5 full sheets of 3/4" plywood under the floor, and the 4 1/2" height lets my carry about 32 8' 2x4s under there.

In normal use, the drawer are used for lot of "camping stuff" What's under there? (from a previous post) 4' folding table, (2) butane stoves with small propane tanks, frying pans, shore power extension cord and cable tv cord, knife, hatchet, power adapters, rope, all our shoes, our 12' telescoping ladder, 4'x6' folding model railroad layout, 3 or 4 extendable ham radio antennas, floor mats for outside entry, (2) Harbor Freight folding camping chairs with side tables, (and a partridge in a pear tree!!!)

At just 6" high, it allows us to walk upright in our hi roof with a finished ceiling... it's high enough for people up to 5'6" tall.

The CarID system look like it's about a foot high, which eliminates standing up for most people, right? I'm guessing it only goes from the back doors to the beginning of the slider?

·
Supporting Vendor
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The result is very impressive!

Yes, you're right about the size, but you can still stand on it too. The biggest advantage of this system is that it can hold heavy loads without damaging the top surface. It can hold up to 2000lb of evenly distributed weight. Each drawer can take up to 200lb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts