Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a huge disappointment for me personally. Took my van into dealer for radiator issue can't even get a call back no one knows nothing! Furthermore, when I was waiting for loaner vehicle, witnessed tech full of grease etc.. jump into my brand new van and take to who knows where. Let's hear the good/bad dealer experiences from everybody.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Saunders motors Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. Had extended warranty on a grand caravan dodge van. Transmission went, they denied coverage saying I spun it on ice causing failure. I paid to get a used tranny put in, then sued them and was reimbursed. Only mistake I made was I should have sued them for the cost of new tranny. I had even played senior hockey with Steve Saunders, employee and son of the owner, who said he couldn't do anything as it was the decision of service manager. Big city or small town they will usually try to screw you over if it helps their bottom line.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is getting ridiculous! So I go up to the dealer to find out whats going on with my van, keep in mind, its been 10 days I have made numerous calls etc.. to find out anything and not one response back! Get there still know one knows anything about it. Finally, I locate my van in the back of dealership with the pieces of the front bumper/grill jammed inside my van in the FRONT SEAT! Are you kidding me! It's a van put it in the back where the room is! So I have antifreeze on the passenger seat and a punctured headliner and scratches on the inside of passenger door/on dash/glove box. I will continue this rant once I get my van back from dealer. MORONS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts