Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Janeb

I think you are the one who posted a dealer list file in the Yahoo forum. Even though I am a member there and have signed in, I have not been able to access the file. Not sure why it doesn't show up.

Perhaps you can post that list here as well.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm not who you're talking to, but it's in the files section of the ProMaster group. You have to be a member and logged in to Yahoo.
I downloaded it to MyDrive to be able to access it without going into Yahoo

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not who you're talking to, but it's in the files section of the ProMaster group. You have to be a member and logged in to Yahoo.
I downloaded it to MyDrive to be able to access it without going into Yahoo
I am a Yahoo member and was logged in, but the files tab is dimmed and unavailable. I have tried logging out and back in again, used different browsers and it still is unavailable. I can access the conversations tab but not the files tab nor the photos tab. When I move over the photos and files tabs a red circle with line through it appears and the tabs won't open.

I thought that members of this forum might also be interested in the dealer list and posting it here would make it available to the larger population of this forum.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not computer literate enough, specifically Windows 8, to be able to figure out how to link it

·
Registered
20 Posts
PM Dealers

Sorry, just saw you request. Yes, I posted it. The pdf file seems to be to large to upload. Can anyone tell me how to do it? jane

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jane.

I finally was able to get it off the Yahoo site. I had to create a new membership and start over. There was something wrong with my initial registration.

I see that Pdf files are limited to about 19KB here, so I don't know how you would be able to post it here. I guess those that want the list will have to join the Yahoo group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ProMasterVan/info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts