Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing around with my new PM for the past few days now. I have found out almost everything about the controls, except for these two.

1 - Can you and if so how do you adjust the brightness of the dash lights?

2 - As for the system that tells you when to change the oil. Is there someplace that tells you how far you have to go before you need an oil change? I don't want to head out on a long trip, only to find out some fifty miles into it that its time to change my oil.

·
Registered
108 Posts
MIL (malfunction indicator lite) came on this morning. Manual says my shut off after a few regular driving cycles. Anyone else have this happen? If so what did you do to correct? 2500 with 64,000 miles.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The dimmer is controlled by the two up/down arrow buttons to the left of the steering column.

I haven't discovered the other feature you asked about.

·
Registered
180 Posts
MIL (malfunction indicator lite) came on this morning. Manual says my shut off after a few regular driving cycles. Anyone else have this happen? If so what did you do to correct? 2500 with 64,000 miles.
Go to any auto parts store and get a code scanner that will tell you what the problem is. Could be stupid, could be something you really want to fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts