Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cut the hole in the floor for my (P)Barking Heater in the wrong spot. Oh my! Oh my! What To Do! I could recut the hole at the proper location witch is 1.5" forward and patch. Since the problem is the bar at the back of the seat base, I took a 3lb sludge and threw it 30'. And then went to the home center to buy a wet location switch box this, with my gasket, will raise the heater 2.5" and still fit under the seat and clear the bar, I checked with seat in place. Now to find the sludge I may need it again.

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
I been there! My old chainsaw went at least that far, and as soon as it was out of sight I had to go find it as winter was coming on. However I did learn my lesson and now just curse and stay far away from everyone for a bit.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually it turns out to be a better install as it raises the heater above the floor insulation and only a small rectangle needs to be cut out for the customized wet location electrical box. As for cutting the insulation it's to late for me. As for throwing things I was taught by a professional golf hack always thrown in the direction of your ball and hope your throwing arm is better than your swinging arm.

·
Super Moderator
10,544 Posts
It could have been your roof vent opening or window cutout that got mis-cut so I think you are in pretty good shape!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I measured three plus times. That just compounds the problem which measurement do you use;)
Measure twice, cut once. Only throw what you can't lift.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts