Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting the conversion for my camper. Preparing for a trip to Alaska late summer. So far, custom panels with insulation behind, laminate floor w/ moisture barrier underneath, and over head storage.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice work! Very clean! What were the materials used? Those custom panels look great, especially the wheel well covers.

Again, nice work, sir.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used 0.09 ABS, white paintable chaulk, acetone (for welding the abs together) and white textured spray paint.

I took measurements and use an angle translator to get dimensions. then i used a heat gun to make the bends and the acetone to weld the seems together. the toughest parts were the seatbelt covers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay
I can't stop thinking about the laminate floor you put in.
Does it just float?
Did you install plywood floor first then nail it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow! This is super cool! Currently pimping out my PMC and just used plywood for my walls. How can one get started with the materials you used for this? Also should post an imgur gallery on reddit r/vandwellers would love to see this :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pretty easy to start your own. find a plastic supply store/ distributor in your area. tools needed are angle translotor, heat gun, straight edge and some clamps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts