Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2014 SEMA show is currently on in Las Vegas, and Ram has brought a custom Promaster to the event. It is labeled the ProMaster Hospitality Van. The van is aimed at small businesses. It has been converted into a mobile lounge with counter displays, merchandise displays and cabinets. The van also includes a cooled compartment that makes it possible to serve ice cold beverages.

As far as looks go, the ProMaster Hospitality Van has two-tone gloss black and blue paint, 12-spoke alloy wheels and Mopar graphics all around. Instead of a sliding door on the driver's side, it has been replaced by a large panel that swings upwards.

No word on whether this concept is a preview of a production model.

·
Registered
604 Posts
That would be on seriously-styin' ice cream truck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Does anyone know what wheels these are? These are identical to the wheels that they put on the PM for SEMA last year...

I've asked on MOPAR's Facebook page, but they never responded.

·
Super Moderator
9,044 Posts
They may fit but not have the correct weight rating - I.e. For show use only.

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Not enough spokes... The Rota is 10 spoke, the SEMA van had 12 spoke. They look a lot like the Enkei SC03 but those don't come in that bolt pattern, and I can't see them changing hubs for wheels when there are dozens of wheels that have the right bolt pattern.

Most Porsches have a 5 x 130 bolt pattern, but probably not the weight rating required. I suspect for a show truck they weren't concerned with the weight rating as much as the look.

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,377 Posts
Not enough spokes... The Rota is 10 spoke, the SEMA van had 12 spoke. They look a lot like the Enkei SC03 but those don't come in that bolt pattern, and I can't see them changing hubs for wheels when there are dozens of wheels that have the right bolt pattern.

Most Porsches have a 5 x 130 bolt pattern, but probably not the weight rating required. I suspect for a show truck they weren't concerned with the weight rating as much as the look.
Had my shoes on couldn't count past 10
Here's a close up of the Ram 12 spoke rims in black I think they are the same as the white. But they also look like a 2006 Cadillac 12 spoke. But here's the close up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Mg6jPGYQ6Hc#t=30
I found these and look to be a close match, but they look like 4 hole and no other spec's.
http://www.jgycustoms.com/universal.htm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts