Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi forum friends,

A few months ago I built this steel bed frame as part of a custom camper conversion. It's simple 1/8" steel (strong as ****) design that I welded/painted and installed with bolts directly into the body (RivNuts). It's worked great as intended as the platform for my queen-sized bed, but I'm going a different direction with my build and can no longer use the frame. I imagine it would be useful for a number of custom builds that need a sturdy platform at the rear of the van. I'm hoping to sell it to a California-based ProMaster owner to recoup some of the material/time costs I invested in it. I'm asking $250 which I believe to be a great deal. Installation is straightforward if you've got a RivNut tool. If you don't, I'll let you borrow mine when you come to pick it up. Feel free to post any questions you have, even if you're just curious about the build. Pickup only. Almost-new 8" thick custom fit foam mattress is free with purchase.

-bloudermilk

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since I didn't get any bites on this I'm willing to let the frame go for $50 obo! Available for pickup in LA or SF.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Where were you last August when we did ours!? Bump, this is a great deal for someone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts