Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curt Trailer Hitch #13295 in very good condition. Fits all years ProMaster vans. 5000/500 lb capacity. Easy installation and low profile appearance and clearance below stock bumper.
Open to shipping it to you, but best value is regional to 12866 zip purchase and pickup.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in NJ. No rush to pick up. Are you ever more south in NY? How much to ship to 08831?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Airstreamer,

Sorry, I'm not much in southern or downstate NY and don't have any trips currently planned for down your way. Shipping would be $35. Biggest trick is getting the boxing to fit it and keep it from being scratched, but I have found a couple of boxes that will work and have bubble wrap on hand, so all good there.

Let me know what you'd like to do,
Rich

·
Registered
99 Posts
If I'm ever up your way and you still have it maybe I'll grab it. I really have no specific use for it, but I've found hitches to be useful on past vehicles. Always seems like I'm needed to tow a small trailer of some sort.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I also have it listed locally on CrLst, but wanted to offer it here at a snap-up price as a way of saying thanks back to the community for all the great beta. One nice thing with this hitch is how quick and easy it is to install as it is mounted under the simple to remove bumper and step/cover. Thanks for the interest and weather you come up to buy or not, your Airstream or Promaster sure will look great set up next to an Adirondack lake.

All the best,
Rich

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for the interest and weather you come up to buy or not, your Airstream or Promaster sure will look great set up next to an Adirondack lake.

Like this? Right up my alley! Taken last summer outside Stowe, Vermont.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts