Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Last time I checked with CR Laurence they did not have one that fits and had no plans to make one since that is not a common option. I wonder if a factory window can be retrofit ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I just installed my passenger side CRL vented window. A little nerve racking, but came out fine. I measured everything and it appears that dimensions on the drivers side are identical to the passenger side as well as being symmetrical side to side in the door. I'm thinking one could just flip around a passenger side window and use it on the drivers side? Any reason why this wouldn't work.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just ordered the FW385R fixed window for the passenger side slider. The stamping for both sliders is in the same spot and symmetrical front to rear so I'm pretty confident it will fit. I have the T vent on the passenger side. Will update after the install.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So my window has been sitting in the box for the last 2 months since it's been raining pretty much non stop. Finally got some nice weather today and installed the window in the drivers side slider. Double and triple checked with a cardboard template and finally started cutting. Indeed the CRL FW385RFG passenger side sliding door window fits in the drivers side sliding door perfectly. I now have the CRL T vent in the passenger side and the fixed glass on the drivers side slider.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts