Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 159 high roof dual factory side windows.
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full conversion for a crew cab setup in a promaster high roof. Possibly fit a low roof without the top part of the partition.
The kit is from Snoeks, comes with all hardware, raised floor section and full 3 person bench seat with seat belt system. Bolts in factory spots on floor and uses hardware braces that come off side walls for reinforcement.
This kit is $4,000 new I’m asking $1.000 OBO located in NE Ohio.

This is brand new, came with my newly purchased promaster. Also have a side wall system for a factory driver side window. Has cup holders molded into it. (First picture is the Stock Photo, I did not have a picture of it complete before taking the top partition with the window out first)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump: price lowered to $1,000.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, that's a screaming deal for someone. Any idea if you could ship it? might costs as much as the item but still worth it. No need to run out and get quotes, casually curious though but I'm in Oregon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that's a screaming deal for someone. Any idea if you could ship it? might costs as much as the item but still worth it. No need to run out and get quotes, casually curious though but I'm in Oregon.

i think it would be a lot, being it wouldn’t fit on a normal sized pallet, I would have to build a crate for it all!
Ohio is nice this time of year may be worth the drive :sneaky:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP: someone wants to trade for other promaster parts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts