Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed a creaking sound when traveling at highway speeds and accelerating? It seems to be coming from under the driver side floor.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have not noticed that sound. You haven't gotten a reply, so I thought I'd chime in. I will try to see if I can pay attention to that when I drive today to see if I can hear anything.

What year and how many miles do you have on your promaster?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one too!
Mine is a 2018 Promaster and it started after 4000 miles. Right under the driver side floor - drives me nuts right now!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone noticed a creaking sound when traveling at highway speeds and accelerating? It seems to be coming from under the driver side floor.
I have one too!
Mine is a 2018 Promaster and it started after 4000 miles. Right under the driver side floor - drives me nuts right now!
I apologize for the trouble, @mterieguidebook & @Jeff F! If this is something you decide to address with your Ram dealer, we would be more than happy to escalate a case on your behalf for further support as you work with your dealer. Our team is just a private message away, please do not hesitate to follow up with any additional questions.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just wanted to come back and say that my van doesn't seem to make any sound in that area...

Thanks Mark from @RamCares for offering to expedite a case if anyone wanted to take it to the dealer to check on it. That is very nice! I will keep that in mind when I have an issue.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wanted to come back and say that my van doesn't seem to make any sound in that area...

Thanks Mark from @RamCares for offering to expedite a case if anyone wanted to take it to the dealer to check on it. That is very nice! I will keep that in mind when I have an issue.
You are most welcome, @serenity! We are always more than willing to ensure our customers have an additional layer of support for the dealer experience. Our team is just a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts