Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have these Cover King seat covers installed on your van? They look good. Most of the vans on the dealers lots that I have looked at have the black vinyl seats. Got in one and they were very hot to the touch after only a few minutes exposure to the sun when we opened the doors. Was hoping to find a nice seat cover to replace them that might even be better than the OEM cloth seats.

https://www.carid.com/2017-ram-prom...ing-seat-covers-325147395.html?parentsubmodel[]=SUBMODEL|Standard%20Cargo%20Van

·
Registered
145 Posts
Because of the cloth seat covers in my Trend RV, I wanted to keep them looking new and not wearing out from use, so I went to Walmart and purchased the Dodge stripped seat covers. They are black but are a leather like plastic and just cover the front seating area because of the side air bags. Only cost about $35 for 2. They may get warm but are nice.

MLogan
2017 Trend
Smyrna, TN

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have coverking cover on my driver seat, they don't make one for double passenger seat. It wears like iron, fits well, would buy again. I am a contractor so seat cover gets a workout

1 - 3 of 3 Posts