Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that we just launched a new website. Check it out, and know that we are for sure still working on it. If you guys need any help with any camper van upfitting needs let me know. You can e-mail me direct--- [email protected].

Visit the site here: http://www.coloradocampervan.com/#!promaster/wgitn

We are doing pop tops on the 118 and 136 WB vans and of course all the upfitting for the downstairs too. I think you would find our prices are competitive. I have chosen to list some prices here because of the community of the promaster forum. We choose not to post prices on the website because I like to talk to customers first to make sure they understand what they are getting, but most on this forum are well informed on the PM's.

Thanks!

118 OR 136 WB pop tops- $7800
Includes:
- 6 led lights
- bed (foam and flipable panels.)
- electronic lift actuators with remote and bypass switch in case remote is lost, etc.
- double layer vinyl with 6 windows. All windows have three layers... Blackout screen, clear vinyl, and mesh.
- All upholstered
- Largest bed in the industry. The bed (standard) is around 48'' wide X 75'' L. Length can be adjusted too.
- sit up height is about 44'' tall... I am 6'6 and I can sit up with a couple inches to spare.
- the top adds about 9 inches to the top of your van.

Additional Options:

- Artic Package- $900- Includes Insulation in the vinyl making it triple wall insulation and quiet ride on the fiberglass top which allows for less noise from the fiberglass top.
- Fan- MaxxAir or Fantastic- manual is 350, w/remote is 400 installed.
- yakima rails on top- $175 installed- does not include cross bars.
- Solar available

Hope this helps and if anyone has questions, please reach out. We have booking dates currently open for Mid February. We take half of the total invoice as a down payment to reserve a spot.

Thanks!

Stephen

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Stephen,

Have you guys installed a pop top on a high roof promaster? Would the prices remain the same if so?

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi jtek-

We have not installed one on a pop top. We would do this. We have had many people ask, but no one has "popped" for it, no pun intended...

The price would be very similar. Maybe a few hundred more because of the extra time it would take to fit the top properly.

Thanks,

Stephen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts