Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2500 came with the factory rear and sliding door frameless fixed windows. I wish to add 3 more windows. I like the look of the frameless factory windows and CLR sells a similar looking window with a bottom half that opens outward for ventilation. Motion windows also sells windows that slide open but don't match the appearance of the factory windows. Some posts have stated that the Motion Windows are of superior construction. I know the CLR windows cost more....any input appreciated. I will be using my van for camping so ventilation is important. I will be taking my van to either Motion Windows or van conversions in Oregon for the install. Thanks in advance.>:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have both styles of windows in my 118" PM. CRL in the rears and MW on the sides. As I said before the CRL all glass look is what i originally wanted but had to use the MW for the sides. After working with both I feel the MW is a better quality window, specifically if you plan on a camper conversion! Love the screened sliders and ventilation on the sides!

·
Registered
131 Posts
From what I've seen/read I like the motion windows. But it seems there may be a wait time to get them made.

I am looking at a PM currently that has no windows, so I'm thinking of getting the motion windows; for the rear doors and the slider, all with the opening/screens in them... I figure with a max fan at the sunroof area in the front and the rear windows that open would give great airflow through the van...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have found a website for Motion windows but not for CLR.Does anyone know
what it is.Just ordered a 2016 PM and lining up conversion tools.Thx in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts