Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to document my buildout in a blog instead of this site. Even though I think it would be much easier for me here, it will view better in blog format for those not familiar with this site.

Feel free to ask questions or comment here if you want. I'll regularly be checking as there is a ton of info I'm still going through on this site.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just ordered a CRL T-vent window for my slider from DK Hardware. We'll see if they try and up the shipping cost like I've heard of others it happening to.

One thing I didn't like is they added an extra $0.01 to my total not included in the window cost or shipping. I know it's just a penny, but why add it on there. I didn't even notice until I entered it into my build spreadsheet and noticed the difference. I’m not worried about the penny, but may cause me to find another dealer for their dishonesty. I may have to paymore attention to online orders.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well DK Hardware will never get my business again!

They sent me an email saying to contact them and when I did they told me shipping was going to be $150+ not the $45 quoted.

When I brought up the extra penny they charged me they got upset and rude.

I hung up and called Truck and Van and ordered it with free shipping!

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,488 Posts
932 miles and have a check engine light.
I have had the check engine light on since day three, I now have over 4000 miles and on the road for 3500 more it still runs. Most code self correct it seems. I posted some where on the forum what they were. One of these days, when time allows, I will get the code fixed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I swung by the dealer and had it reset. He said it was a generic code and didn't say what it was.

150 miles later my ETC light started blinking. I pulled over and shut the van off. Restarted with no light so I continued.

10 miles later CEL came on solid. This morning continued on the trip with the CEL on solid. 14 miles into it ETC light started blinking. Pulled over, shut off, restarted with no light.

Calling dealer soon. Odd part was the light started blinking at about the same spot on the road as last night

1 - 13 of 13 Posts