Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
'17 136 HT Black
244 Posts
I've been looking for an alternative housing on my black van, this might be my answer with the slight modification.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sorry just saw this. They have been dry as toast and really like the look.
I can second this comment. I have zero leaks/water issues, and I really like the look they give. (y)

·
Registered
'17 136 HT Black
244 Posts
Just to piggyback on this thread, I ordered mine on Ebay for around $30. They say they will fit a Promaster w/out any modifications other than wiring. Should be getting them delivered soon.

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 136 HT Gasser Stealth Work Van Weekend Camper
146 Posts
Just to piggyback on this thread, I ordered mine on Ebay for around $30. They say they will fit a Promaster w/out any modifications other than wiring. Should be getting them delivered soon.
Looking to do the same , Keep us updated Thanks.

·
Registered
'17 136 HT Black
244 Posts
Looking to do the same , Keep us updated Thanks.
I got the lights in and I mocked one up. The screw holes don't line up, almost an inch of difference. They will each need a little bit of wiring and 1 screw hole drilled into the roof if you were to buy those lights. It's not a lot of work, but I'm just not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze.

·
Premium Member
2018 136 HR Ont.
507 Posts
I got the lights in and I mocked one up. The screw holes don't line up, almost an inch of difference. They will each need a little bit of wiring and 1 screw hole drilled into the roof if you were to buy those lights. It's not a lot of work, but I'm just not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze.

So the mod was to drill a new hole in the new light base 1/2" further back.
Can you modify the light to fit without drilling a hole in the roof?

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 136 HT Gasser Stealth Work Van Weekend Camper
146 Posts
Had a feeling wouldn't work as direct replacement , thanks for the update. ( I bought 2 different sets online in the past , application guide said would fit , they did not ( I'm still interested if anyone finds replacements in smoke )

·
Registered
2018 Silver 159 HT
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The ones I got were plastic and was able to drill a thru hole in them to use the OEM mounting holes. Very easy mod. I did have to cut off the factory inline connector.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts