Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only found a couple threads on this that didn't really go anywhere, I had figured there would be much more topics on this. Has anybody fitted a center console to their PM or have any suggestions for some more storage area up front? I just feel like I don't really have many places to put anything and that beg spot on the floor is just begging for a console. I do not mine not being able to walk through the area, but if I could come up with some good alternative storage ideas I could preserve it. 118" van.

·
Super Moderator
10,558 Posts
I think you would discover most people would very much mind NOT being able to walk thru to get in the back of their van. That is why this is a moot subject.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess, I can definitely see the advantage for many of the applications I have seen on this forum but from me since it's more of a cargo hauler I just don't value that as much.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,735 Posts
It should be relatively easy to construct something. You might also check European vendors. Don't think you will find anything this side of the water.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, building something is on the list of possibilities but my time is very limited and I would prefer something more "factory" looking. I think that console out of a Caravan or Toyota Sienna would be a good fit from what i have seen so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts