Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone 86'd the triple cup holder center for the glove box one? to get more leg room especially for the triple seat folks?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know yet, i was asking if anyone else had done it first so i dont have to be the first...i've sent some emails to europe to find out....it should be just the two pieces...the door, which is easy to find, and the door/dash piece that it mounts to...i plan to do it asap so my fat dog has somewhere to sleep

·
Registered
4 Posts
center console

is that part available from Ram or some aftermarket provider? I like it! The cup holders were too small and hard to reach anyway.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i dont know yet, i was asking if anyone else had done it first so i dont have to be the first...i've sent some emails to europe to find out....it should be just the two pieces...the door, which is easy to find, and the door/dash piece that it mounts to...i plan to do it asap so my fat dog has somewhere to sleep
Any progress?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lets see what i come up with...the reason i want to create this is because...my fat dog can lay down with the cup holders in the way...plus they are too low...so what i want to do is cut off the cup holders and move them to the top...i willuse either the originals or get a set of two from elsewhere...that way his fat dog ass will have alot more room to lay down and stink up my cab...plus my lazy american ass wont have to bend over to access the cups in the cup holder...plus who the **** needs three spots instead of two? i'll keep you posted

·
Registered
810 Posts
Make a 1 off single cup/dog dish and raise it to a comfortable level.
Then after the dog stands to eat and drink, he can lay down again!
What a life!

·
Registered
279 Posts
lets see what i come up with...the reason i want to create this is because...my fat dog can lay down with the cup holders in the way...plus they are too low...so what i want to do is cut off the cup holders and move them to the top...i willuse either the originals or get a set of two from elsewhere...that way his fat dog ass will have alot more room to lay down and stink up my cab...plus my lazy american ass wont have to bend over to access the cups in the cup holder...plus who the **** needs three spots instead of two? i'll keep you posted
Lol! Sounds like a plan! Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so i ended up getting the european "glove box"...there is NO quick adaptation...not even close...so all i ended up doing, and i feel like such a quitter, is attaching the cover to the dash...it does not open, it has no function except visual...but...the fat dog can lie down now...the mold i was going to fiberglass with the cup holders up top might still be in the works, but its complex due to its shape...it might have to be 2 pieces etc..which is a pain in the ass

1 - 15 of 15 Posts