Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Promaster came with black liners on the back and side doors but I would really like to finish off the cargo walls with the same liners. Anyone know where I can pick them up at? I asked the dealership where I purchased the van at but they're giving me a run around telling me they'll check into it for me. Been a few weeks and I just want to get it done. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
DuraTherm Wall and Ceiling Liner for the ProMaster

Good Afternoon,

Just wanted to let you know that we have both Wall and Ceiling liners available for the ProMaster, and we have dealers all across the US that can install them for you and a lot that stock them right in house.

Take a look at the attached picture and give me a call at 866-223-2256 if you would like further information.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales and Marketing Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions
866-223-2256

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Good Afternoon,

Just wanted to let you know that we have both Wall and Ceiling liners available for the ProMaster, and we have dealers all across the US that can install them for you and a lot that stock them right in house.

Take a look at the attached picture and give me a call at 866-223-2256 if you would like further information.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales and Marketing Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions
866-223-2256

Think twice about these. Maybe three times. Have had numerous problems, light cutouts in the wrong places, holes to nowhere and where the ceiling panels meet, nothing to hold one of the panels up where they meet (159 wb). The two back panels in front of the wheel well don't go all the way to the floor like the other panels. Also the front ceiling panel has nothing to hold it up in the front either and sags. Have had to design my own solutions to what was supposed to be an easy installation. NOT HAPPY.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Think twice about these. Maybe three times. Have had numerous problems, light cutouts in the wrong places, holes to nowhere and where the ceiling panels meet, nothing to hold one of the panels up where they meet (159 wb). The two back panels in front of the wheel well don't go all the way to the floor like the other panels. Also the front ceiling panel has nothing to hold it up in the front either and sags. Have had to design my own solutions to what was supposed to be an easy installation. NOT HAPPY.
Dawn's: I'm with you on the quality of the wall linear kit. I'm currently trying to resolve the problems with my credit card company since this is a foreign company based in Canada. For 2 Grand i would expect the product to fit like OEM not like a Chinese knock off! (159 ext)

·
Super Moderator
6,753 Posts
I have the lower ones in my van from the factory. I'll probably be removing them eventually as my conversion progresses. They are nothing special just cheap panels held on with plastic plugs (I haven't even checked to see if they are plastic or fiber). Certainly not worth the money the factory charged ($200 I think) and I can't imagine a whole aftermarket set being worth very much either. Certainly not $2000!

The Home Depot/Lowes route is a much better plan. Even 4'x8' sheets of high quality white plastic paneling is less than $50 as I remember and 6 sheets should do the walls on a 159 plus maybe 3 more for the ceiling. $450 max and that's with the overpriced plastic. You can find ¼" 4'x8' panels for well under $15 each that are more than strong enough for the job.

·
Registered
114 Posts
OLLIE contact me at the number im gonna priv msg to you. Im near chicago in saint charlkes il I have 136 wb low roof I need some pannels

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would just like to go over these problems, as i can understand the frustration as to the confusion. Firstly, i don't believe that the light cutouts are in the wrong place, i believe you may have the panels backwards which is an easy mistake to make as the panels are completely symmetrical. There are two factory lights, one at the back doors, and one slightly behind the side sliding door. Our ceiling liner is cut with ONLY the hole for the rear door light, and the rear door light must be REMOVED from the body and clipped into the ceiling liner. The sliding side door was originally left out and covered by the sill plate, but has recently been added into the Top Sill to clip the light into. If this was a problem for you, please contact me and i can get a new Top Sill sent out to you. The ceiling liner has only one joint, and a 1" H-channel joiner strip is included in the kit for the purpose of joining the seam cleanly. there is fastening points on only one side of this joint due to the fact that the rivets in the ceiling require no drilling and fit only to factory holes. There should only be one panel in front of the wheel well on the driver side, and this does not go all the way to the floor as the rest do as there are black plastic cover plates to access the electrical wiring harness that are necessary to have accessible.

Please contact me personally, 519-688-1043 to discuss these issues you have had, and i can arrange any replacements parts that are necessary, and make sure that you are satisfied in the end however we need to do that.

We do not generally offer our products direct to end users unless there are no upfitters in the area, as there does require installation and slight modification due to vehicle tolerances from factory varying up to 1/8". I apologize that this has proved difficult to you, but as mentioned please call me and we will work it out.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions

·
Registered
259 Posts
I would just like to go over these problems, as i can understand the frustration as to the confusion. Firstly, i don't believe that the light cutouts are in the wrong place, i believe you may have the panels backwards which is an easy mistake to make as the panels are completely symmetrical. There are two factory lights, one at the back doors, and one slightly behind the side sliding door. Our ceiling liner is cut with ONLY the hole for the rear door light, and the rear door light must be REMOVED from the body and clipped into the ceiling liner. The sliding side door was originally left out and covered by the sill plate, but has recently been added into the Top Sill to clip the light into. If this was a problem for you, please contact me and i can get a new Top Sill sent out to you. The ceiling liner has only one joint, and a 1" H-channel joiner strip is included in the kit for the purpose of joining the seam cleanly. there is fastening points on only one side of this joint due to the fact that the rivets in the ceiling require no drilling and fit only to factory holes. There should only be one panel in front of the wheel well on the driver side, and this does not go all the way to the floor as the rest do as there are black plastic cover plates to access the electrical wiring harness that are necessary to have accessible.

Please contact me personally, 519-688-1043 to discuss these issues you have had, and i can arrange any replacements parts that are necessary, and make sure that you are satisfied in the end however we need to do that.

We do not generally offer our products direct to end users unless there are no upfitters in the area, as there does require installation and slight modification due to vehicle tolerances from factory varying up to 1/8". I apologize that this has proved difficult to you, but as mentioned please call me and we will work it out.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions

OK Kyle, I will be calling you to discuss these problems. Our resolution will be posted here on the forum.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dawn's: I'm with you on the quality of the wall linear kit. I'm currently trying to resolve the problems with my credit card company since this is a foreign company based in Canada. For 2 Grand i would expect the product to fit like OEM not like a Chinese knock off! (159 ext)
I would just like to clarify that Legend has tried to settle the issues that were had with neosoun in a professional way, but we were not getting any kind of professional response in return. We offered a Complete 100% Money Back Guarentee (which is standard) if neosoun would simply package the material and return it to us (on our freight account, free of charge to him). We also offered $350 credit for the hassle he had of drilling the extra holes since he was not aware that was needed. Both were rejected. Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do if you are not willing to work with us. If you are willing to take up either of those options, simply let us know. Wanting 100% credit and to keep the product because of one or two minor issues is a ridiculous option that nobody would accept.

Nobody is perfect, and we are dealing with a new vehicle. We are constantly, week by week, upgrading our packages to better suit our customers, and to make installation faster and more simple. Obviously there will be hiccups in the road, but Legend stand by their products, and more importantly we stand by our customers. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will work with you until you are satisfied, as long as you are willing to work with us.

If that is the case, please give me a call.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani

·
Registered
48 Posts
Also, we have settled the issues that Dawn's Early Light had and i believe he is happy with the outcome, and with the product. Yes there were a few hiccups, but those are expected. More importantly we have worked them out with him to a complete result, and Dawn's can say if he thinks we were fair, and what he thinks of the overall finished product.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Resolution with Legend

I had a good discussion with Kyle from Legend about the problems I had with their product and he acknowledged them - no denials. He said that most of the issues were already fixed and they would address the other issues I felt were a problem beyond that. He seemed very receptive and I believe that, being a brand new vehicle, there will be some issues like this at first. We arrived at a refund amount for my additional work and supplies needed and I am happy with the settlement. Kyle was very receptive and I believe what he said - that the product will be a top quality package now that the kinks have been worked out. They/Kyle seemed truly concerned with customer service and working with me on this. I do not feel they paid me off to write this, just compensated me fairly for the additional costs and work I incurred.

·
Super Moderator
716 Posts
I had a good discussion with Kyle from Legend about the problems I had with their product and he acknowledged them - no denials. He said that most of the issues were already fixed and they would address the other issues I felt were a problem beyond that. He seemed very receptive and I believe that, being a brand new vehicle, there will be some issues like this at first. We arrived at a refund amount for my additional work and supplies needed and I am happy with the settlement. Kyle was very receptive and I believe what he said - that the product will be a top quality package now that the kinks have been worked out. They/Kyle seemed truly concerned with customer service and working with me on this. I do not feel they paid me off to write this, just compensated me fairly for the additional costs and work I incurred.
Good to read that Kyle and his company did their best to compensate you for your installation problems.

Problems with after market products for a new vehicle are unfortunate but understandable. We can only thank you for being a beta tester and Kyle and his company for being one of the first one to offer after market products.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Good to read that Kyle and his company did their best to compensate you for your installation problems.

Problems with after market products for a new vehicle are unfortunate but understandable. We can only thank you for being a beta tester and Kyle and his company for being one of the first one to offer after market products.

Yes Guy, that's the chances we take with a first year vehicle. I think Neosoun should call Kyle/Legend, they are very willing to work things out in order to have a good reputation in the long run.

How's the trip going, any problems with your PM?

·
Super Moderator
716 Posts
How's the trip going, any problems with your PM?
Thanks for asking,, trip is going fine, lot's of wind.

PM is doing good, but brakes started to squeak again every once in a while. Also have a warning telling me the the tire pressure sensors are not working properly. Will get that fixed when I get home sometime in September.

MPG is not as good in the Gorge (wind, hills, frequent stops...). Getting 13.8L/100 km, that's 17 mpg.

Cheers!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think Neosoun should call Kyle/Legend, they are very willing to work things out in order to have a good reputation in the long run.
Yes, we wish neosoun would try to work this out as well. We have received a charge back from his credit card company that he has told he has tried to return the product and we wont let him, when the truth is that all the product is still in his vehicle, on the west coast of USA, over 4000miles away from us, and he is unwilling to take it out and put it on a pallet so we can pick it up FOC. Unfortunately not everyone in this wide world is worried about telling the truth and sticking to facts. We would be extremely willing to take the product back for a full refund but that is not what is wanted. Free product is all that is being looked for. I am almost out of options on how we can solve this without just giving him the free product and letting him have his money back, which isnt fair to anyone, especially not to those who actually have to pay for things they want in their vehicles.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts