Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Ram Promaster cargo van partition for sale, including Torx installation screws. This Cargo Van Bulkhead was included in my new Ram Promaster van purchase, but is not needed as I am doing a van conversion. The bulkhead will fit low roof or high roof 2014-15 Ram Promaster van to safely separate the cargo area from the driving cabin. Will fit 118", 136" and 159" wheelbase models. White metal on inside of cargo area, white flocking material matching cab side, with hooks to hold jackets.

$400 or let me know your best offer (local San Francisco Bay Area buyer only). $100 credit offer - If you have a Ram Promaster van, and you are willing to give me the plastic inserts for the B-pillar and other holes in the frame when I remove the bulkhead. (You would purchase the bulkhead for $300, and give me your plastic inserts for the B pillar column and attachment areas.)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/5100152938.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My bulkhead was sold to the owner of a tall roof van. The plastic trim parts from his vehicle were not easily removable, so we didn't pursue it. The B-pillar plastic is trimmed on my van to accommodate the bulkhead, but his B-pillar plastic curved around the edge to cover the gap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts