Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it may be a while for the cargo mats to be at dealers.....what is my best option to get a good, durable, thick cut-to-fit mat for the back of the van?
Nothing yet from Husky or WeatherTech.
ProHbob

·
Registered
84 Posts
There are cargo mats shown on Ebay for the Promaster. I cannot tell the quality; they are less $ than the factory orignal. I have been waiting to the dealer obtains them. I have also looked on line at the Mopar parts web site, but they do not show any.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No More

There are cargo mats shown on Ebay for the Promaster. I cannot tell the quality; they are less $ than the factory orignal. I have been waiting to the dealer obtains them. I have also looked on line at the Mopar parts web site, but they do not show any.
They ended the listing early with 2 unsold, so must not have them. States it is a backordered item. From the looks of it I believe that is designed for the Wagon version to fit behind the back bench seat. Looks square.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stall Mat

I got a 3/4" thick 4x6 stall mat at a farm store for $25.00 on sale.
Works great..very sticky and amazing amount of sound absorption.
Will do fine till they have custom mats with holes for tie downs.

·
Banned
66 Posts
I have bought
for both of our ProMaster Citys. Trimmed it to length for the back and had enough left over to make floor mats for the front. I'll get some pics and add them later. About 3/8 inch thick and makes the back non-slip.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So stupid

It's so stupid I cannot post a new thread and can only reply to one... when I have many unique questions to ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I went to Lowes and bought a 4x6 rubber floor mat for $34. It is thick and does not move. Made out of old tires. Best thing I can take it in and out with no problem and it fits the cargo area perfectly....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mopar PMC parts list for mats:
All-Weather Floor Mat, Cargo Area, Passenger Van
All-Weather Floor Mats, Front Row
All-Weather Floor Mats, Second Row, Passenger Van

Premium Carpet Floor Mat, Cargo Area
Passenger Van Premium Carpet Floor Mats, Front Row
Premium Carpet Floor Mats, Second Row, Passenger Van

·
Registered
167 Posts
Regarding this cargo mat - http://www.bedrug.com/products/cargo-van-mats.html

I just checked my local upfitter - they called the factory about availability. Probably they will have something for the Promaster early next year. The catalogue got ahead of the production. Should cost $200-$300 for a 136 bed. BedRug has a good reputation for quality products, the shop told me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I requested they include front/rear mats when I purchased my van, just got them yesterday. It took 3 weeks to get them. They are the all weather mats. I'm hoping the rear mat fits well.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts